JE Adams 7655 Upstream or Downstream Chemical Injector with Metering Valve. This brass body injector allows you to control water flow by means of an external adjusting knob. This allows the injector to cover a broader range of flows, taking much of the guesswork out of injector selection. They may be used on either the upstream or downstream side of the pump.
• Made in USA with high quality components
• On the upstream side the valve covers a range of 0.5 - 3.5 GPM @ 10-120 PSI
• On the downstream side the flow rate is adjustable from 2 - 8 GPM with a maximum pressure of 3,500 PSI.
• The 7655 comes with a metering barb on the chemical inlet and is adjustment from 0%-13% dependant on GPM and pressure.
• Maximum Pressure: 3,500 PSI
• Maximum Temperature: 180° F
• Material: Brass
• Inlet: 3/8" FPT
• Outlet: 3/8" FPT
• Weight: 8.0 oz