3/8” Stainless Steel Laser Sewer Jetter Nozzle, # 6.5. Power penetrating forward jet of the LASER nozzle cuts through ice, sludge, and grease while still providing the thrust to propel the hose down the line.
• Forward jet breaks up clogs & debris
• 3 Backward jets drive nozzle forward and flushes and removes debris from sides of line
• Corrosion resistant stainless steel construction
• Inlet: 3/8” FPT
• Nozzle Size: # 6.5
• Material: Stainless steel
• Maximum Pressure: 4,200 PSI
• Max. Fluid Temperature: 300º F
• Weight: 1.4 oz.
Please use Nozzle Chart to determine proper nozzle size