BE Pressure Supply 4-Stage Heavy-Duty 24’ Telescoping Extension Wand with Leverlock. 4-Stage design allows wand to retract to 7'. Cleans areas from 8’2” up to 24 ft high without the use of a ladder. The telescoping wand is ideal for cleaning second story walls, gutters, soffits, and many other hard to reach areas. The lightweight fiberglass construction makes the extension wand easy to hold, and the LeverLock design prevents the poles from slipping during operation. Make your cleaning jobs even easier with optional long wand accessories such as a gutter cleaner and belt kit.
• Heavy-Duty 4 Pole telescoping wand design is easy to use and is more versatile
• Compact design folds down to 7' and fits into a smaller box
• Easily clean rooftops and tough to reach areas with a telescoping wand
• New Leverlock design helps prevent slippage during usage.
• LeverLock makes adjusting pole height fast and easy
• Two aluminum inner poles & two fiberglass outer poles for maximum strength
• Durable threaded gun for quick removal and easy field repair
• M22 screw-type connections to easily and securely add accessories
• Comfortable soft padded grip area
• Max. Pressure: 4,000 PSI
• Max. Volume: 8.0 GPM
• Working Length: 8’2” - 24'
• Sections (4): 2 Aluminum inner & 2 fiberglass outer
• Internal Hose: 1/4”
• Max. Temp.: 200°
• Inlet: 3/8 QC Plug (Installed), 22mm-14 Male twist connect (included in box)
• Outlet: 1/4” Brass socket (accepts color coded nozzles)
• Weight: 13.85 lbs
• Ships via UPS