Kuri Tec® Endure™ 151 Series 1/2" x 500' Black Reinforced Air Brake Tubing - Type B. Kuri Tec® Endure™ utilizing polyester compound materials, offers a superior service temperature range than traditional nylon tubing which contributes to longer service life.
More Flexible & Retains Flexibility Longer!
Kuri Tec® Endure™ retains its flexibility longer than traditional nylon tubing in harsh heat, cold and oil conditions. Easy to install – fits tight corners.
Industry Leading IMPACT Strength and Vibration Cracking Resistance.
The Kuri Tec® Endure™ engineered formulation retains its flexibility and resists impact cracking in both high heat and sub-zero cold weather conditions; providing longer service life than traditional nylon tubing in these harsh conditions.
Exceeds Industry Performance Standards.
Kuri Tec® Endure™ far surpasses traditional nylon tubing for heat aging and heated oil aging, while retaining its superior formulation features and flexibility!
• Truck, bus and commercial vehicle air brake systems
• Trailer air brake systems
• Auxiliary air systems
• Heat, light and UV stabilized
• Available in various colors
• Meets DOT FMVSS 106
• Meets performance requirements of SAE J844
• Service Temp. Range: -85º F to +200º F
• Nominal OD: 1/2”
• Nominal ID: 0.376”
• Nominal Wall: 0.062”
• Length: 500’
• Type: B, Reinforced
• Color: Black
• Max. Burst Pressure @ 70°F: 950 PSI
• Min. Bend Radius @ 70°F: 2.50”
• Weight: 23.0 lbs.