1/4” Mecline Stainless Steel Ram Sewer Jetter Nozzle, # 5.5. Does not have a forward spraying orifice, but has 3 orifices angled backwards. The wide spray pattern of the RAM nozzle provides maximum thrust to propel the hose down the line while providing thorough pipe cleaning action as the hose is pulled back.
• Made in Italy with high quality components
• 3 Backward jets provide maximum thrust to drive nozzle forward
• Wide spray pattern provides for thorough pipe cleaning action when hose is pulled backwards
• Corrosion resistant stainless steel construction
• Inlet: 1/4” FPT
• Nozzle Size: # 5.5
• Material: Stainless steel
• Maximum Pressure: 5,000 PSI
• Max. Fluid Temperature: 300º F
• Weight: 0.4 oz.
Please use Nozzle Chart to determine proper nozzle size