General TSS1511 Triplex Plunger Pump (Left Handed). The preferred pump frame in the pressure cleaning industry
• Forged brass manifold with an exclusive lifetime warranty
• Large-capacity, die-cast, anodized aluminum oil-bath crankcase
• Over-sized connecting rods for maximum life
• Solid ceramic plungers with continuously lubricated packings
• Unitized stainless steel inlet and discharge valves
• Designed for suction applications
• Manifold with fine thread valve caps
WARNING: High Pressure Systems require a primary pressure regulating device (i.e. regulator, unloader) and a secondary pressure relief device (i.e. pop-off valve, relief valve). Failure to install such relief devices properly could result in personal injury or damage to pump or property. GP and PRI Industries do not assume any liability or responsibility for the operation of the user’s high pressure system.
• Triplex Plunger Pump
• Solid Shaft for Belt or Gear Drive
• Max. Volume: 4.0 GPM
• Max. Discharge Pressure: 3,500 PSI
• Max. Pump Speed: 1450 RPM
• Shaft Diameter: 24mm Solid
• Max. Horsepower Requirements: 13.0 GHP
• Max. Fluid Temp.: 165 degrees F.
• Inlet Ports (2): 1/2" BSP
• Discharge Ports (2): 3/8" BSP
• Drive Side: Left
• Forged brass head & valve covers
• Solid ceramic plungers
• Note: Item for sale is PUMP ONLY as shown in picture and does not include unloader which is required for proper operation
• Weight: 32.0 lb.