Use Caulk Savers® to Seal, Plug or Cap your tubed products, and you will never need to throw away another partially used tube of Caulk, Adhesive or Sealant. Can be used with any products that come in tubular containers that are similar to the caulk tube design.
• Pays for itself after only one use
• Fresh product every time
• Match the color of caulk
• Easy to use
• Easy to clean
• No mess
How They Work
• Caulk Saver® are hand tools to cap and plug leftover caulks, adhesives, and sealants that are manufactured for home improvement and construction
• By keeping air away from the opened product - Caulk Savers® extend shelf life and allow you to store these products until you need them again.
• Will work to cap and plug any glue like, cement, caulk, tar, cement, adhesive, and silicone that comes in a caulk type container or tube.
The Caulk Saver® Is A Unique Tool Designed To:
• Puncture the membrane of caulk (product) at the base of the neck of the caulk tube container
• Cap, plug or Seal the neck (stem) of the container to preserve the caulk (product) for the next use.
• Can be used over and over again
• 6 Color coded Caulk Savers
• FREE Caulk Saver® storage holder included
• UPC Code: 8-59306-00068-5
• Weight 0.15 lbs