Low Pressure Diaphragm Pumps
Annovi Reverberi / AR North America AR45BP-GR3/4-GCI low pressure 11.4 GPM, 290 PSI diaphragm pump. Semi-hydraulic 3 diaphragm pump. GR 3/4 inch pinion inner. Pump with mounted gearbox Viton® Diaphragms and seals for use with Softwash chemicals
• Semi-hydraulic three-diaphragm pump, for use with aggressive products in low pressure systems
• Viton® diaphragms and seals for resistance to Soft Wash spraying chemicals
• Parts in contact with pumped liquids in reinforced polypropylene, Kynar and AISI 316 L
• Three-diaphragm design for smoother operation and less hammer effect in the delivery circuit
• Die-cast casing with oil-immersed mechanism and clear plastic tank for visual level checking
• Oil drainage stopper
• Pistons with ring for a more efficient “oil cushion” system to protect the diaphragm
• New-design diaphragm cut-out system to prevent contact tearing even in heavy-duty operating conditions
• Spherical sector profile valves for lower flow resistance and improved volumetric efficiency.
• Rugged feet secured to pump casing. AISI 304 metal fasteners. Versions with Cardan shaft or cylindrical shaft with tang.
• Category: Low Pressure
• Number of Diaphragm: 3
• Max. GPM: 11.4
• Max PSI: 290
• Power (HP): 2.1
• Suction: 35 mm
• Outlet: 1”
• Max Temp: 140° F
• Weight: 24.3 lb.