Suttner ST-83 Air Powered Disinfecting Cold Fogger. The ST-83 is perfect for fogging on sanitary solutions in restaurants, hotels, hospitals, nursing homes, public transportation, taxis, rental cars, agricultural and food processing facilities. The fine spray or fog pattern that this device produces allows sanitary solutions to reach all around the items and areas being cleaned. It also provides an effective and uniform wetting of the surface
• It's easy to use. Fill the bottle with your sanitizing solution, attach to an air compressor and start fogging on the sanitizing solution
• Corrosion resistant stainless steel & plastic
• Inexpensive and safe application for hygienically germ-free cleaning of interiors to remove microorganisms, viruses and bacteria
• No inhalation of the disinfectant solution as rooms do not have to be entered
• The finest nebulization of active ingredients comes into the smallest gaps and into the last corner
• A compressed air connection is required
• Uniform spray pattern with the finest droplets under 30 μm.
• Extremely productive use: e.g. 1 liter for rooms with 60 m3, room size of approx. 25 m2
• Easy dosing of the disinfectant by ml scale, (100 ml each.)
• Accessories available: adapter for 5 - 30 liter canister, further dosing nozzles from our range
• Commercially available compressed air systems or compressors can be used to supply the fog device with compressed air
• The compressor should provide a flow rate of 120 - 180 L / min.
• The working pressure should be at least 3 bar.
• If not available, we recommend installing a pressure reducer (item 150008010) between the compressor outlet and the ST-83.
• With this the operating pressure - working pressure on the ST-83 can be set exactly.
• Make sure that the cross-section of the hose from the compressor to the ST-83 is correct. The longer the hose, the larger its cross section should be. 20 meters hose length ID 8 mm / 100 meters hose length ID 10 mm
See ST-83 in action on YouTube
Agriculture, breeding and food industry
Medical practices, hospitals and nursing homes
Public transport, taxis and rental cars
• Nozzle Inserts: 2 with different spray patterns
• Material: Stainless steel & plastic
• Air Inlet: 1/4" Female NPT
• Bottle:1 Litre
• Note: Air compressor required for operation (Not Included)
• Weight: 2.35 lb